British Skating Legends

Unsung heroes of British roller speed skating

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > More Members

John C. Fry
Site Owner

It's great to see some of the names of members on here...some of them thought to be no more than lines in a history book.  Now they can be contacted for their own stories and photographs for the whole world to see.

Despite this, I know there are still many names of ex-skaters who come on here and browse without actually becoming members.  How about you too join in...?  Not only would skaters of today enjoy maybe posing a question or two to you and enjoy your recollections, but I know of plenty of skaters of yesterday who would also like to share some memories...some of which they were undoubtedly part of. 

So come on, join the gang!  And don't think that you have to be from the UK either...everybody is welcome!!

November 14, 2012 at 12:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

RON HAWKES

Come on all you lookers, you all skated, you all have pictures, you all have memories. When we have met up at reunions we have all had pictures and memories to discuss, as my wife say's another all our yesterdays meeting, but great fun, now we can meet up through the site.

Who's got pictures of Battersea park international in 1972, the first international in Britain for 20 years, I was to busy on the mike on that day.

See you on here soon

Ron

November 19, 2012 at 3:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.